This fire was Sunday shortly after 5:00 PM on Berverdor Ave in Tracy, California.
Fire crews arriving to the scene found the front of the two-story home on fire with heavy smoke and flame coming out of the south and west wall windows.
According to Tracy Fire division chief Andrew Kellogg the residents of the home said they were frying food on the kitchen stove top. Fire crews believe the oil overheated and flashed over igniting nearby kitchen cabinets.
Kellogg said nearly 75 percent of the first floor of the home was ablaze when crews began to fight the fire.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Early video: House fire in Tampa, FL. Firefighters get Sniffles. – January 20, 2013
- Video: Apartment fire in Chico, CA. – March 28, 2013
- Who are they gonna call? Milwaukee firefighters tell ghost stories at firehouse built on site of mausoleum. – October 27, 2012
- Early video: House fire in Bedford County, Virginia. – January 10, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments