Above is early video of a fire on Thursday at an apartment building on Olivia Street in Darby, Connecticut.
The fire early Thursday afternoon that heavily damaged a six-family apartment building at 92-94 Olivia St. was caused by a cigarette, Fire Marshal Phil Hawks said this morning.
He said the building is uninhabitable “right now, because we had to cut the power because of the water damage.”
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Helmet-cam video: House fire in Derby, CT. – May 10, 2013
- Arrival video (this is not a drill): Seven-alarm residential fire with exposures on Chelsea Street in East Boston. – April 1, 2012
- Another fire at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta. Comes four months after four-alarm fire. – August 27, 2012
- Fire damages home of firefighter killed in Charleston’s Sofa Super Store fire. Captain Mike Benke’s family’s home ‘not habitable’. Dog dies. – January 15, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments