This is a fire from April 30 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Here’s more from OakRidger.com:
On Friday, a house at 412 East Drive caught fire about 5 p.m. (Oak Ridge Fire Department Chief Darryl) Kerley said the resident tried to put out the fire with a garden hose, which prompted a neighbor to call 911. He said the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Must see: Neighbors capture video of explosion during Pittsburgh apartment fire. – March 30, 2013
- Green line in action: House fire in Defiance, Ohio. – August 2, 2012
- Arrival video: Camas, Washington house fire. – May 12, 2013
- Raw video: Firehouse in Slidell, Louisiana burns. – September 9, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments