Stay with the clip above until near the end (2:47) when the explosion occurs. The only information I can find on this fire comes with the description attached to the video by ffrick73. The fire was Sunday at 23rd Street and State Route 20 in Paterson, New Jersey:
According to bystanders, owner was in front of shop when someone ran in to tell him the back was on fire. Passersby helped owner remove dog safely before fire engulfed the structure. Several explosions heard from stored cans of RC motor gas.
Also on STATter911 …
- Raw video & fireground audio: Two-alarms at auto repair center across street from Buffalo, NY firehouse. Explosions & collapse. – August 26, 2012
- UPDATED – Must see videos: BLEVE at shopping center in Amherst, VA. Propane tank rockets into building. Firefighter slightly hurt. – December 17, 2012
- Raw video: Machine shop burns in Minooka, IL. – January 5, 2013
- Pre-arrival rescue video: Passersby help father & daughter escape from burning Polish club. – November 4, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments