This is video from a fire on Saturday in the 3100 block of Teal Lane in Bowie, Maryland. The evacuation tones are ordered by command at 1:56 in the video.
According to PGFD PIO Mark Brady, this fire began after a gasoline powered generator was used too close to the house. You will note in the response portion of the video the many traffic signals that are dark because of the massive power outages in the region following Friday night’s storm.
Also on STATter911 …
- Quick Takes: July 2, 2012. – July 2, 2012
- Hurricane Sandy – Wind, Water & Fire: Must see videos as the the crane folds, structures crumble, trees topple & buildings burn. – October 30, 2012
- Preempting the preempters: California town cracks down on citizens with signal changing devices. – April 5, 2012
- Busy DC fire engine placed out of service to fill pool. Order came as firefighters scrambled to handle major storm workload. – July 3, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments