Two parts of helmet-cam video by KeithKeith33 from a house fire late Wednesday morning.
An elderly couple and their pets were forced out of their home Wednesday morning in Colchester as the result of a house fire that officials said may be tied to the use of a portable power generator.
Local fire officials responded to the structure fire at about 11 a.m. at 364 Chestnut Hill Road.
Fire departments from Bozrah, Salem and Oakdale provided mutual aid. Chestnut Hill Road was closed for more than an hour between Stanavage Road and Norwich Avenue.
The fire began in the area of a chimney on the side of the one-story house, Colchester Hayward Volunteer Fire Department Chief Walter Cox said.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Pre-arrival video & radio traffic: Daytime house fire in Cheektowaga, NY. – February 18, 2013
- Arrival video: House fire in Calverton, MD. PGFD in action from 1991. Plus an apartment fire in Oxon Hill. – February 25, 2013
- Raw video & radio traffic: House fire in North Smithfield, RI with dog rescued. – February 22, 2013
- Helmet-cam video: Prince Edward County, VA house fire. – June 9, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments