Video from Ray Lekich of a fire around 4:00 Friday afternoon at 4909 Curly Hill Road in Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania (Bucks County).
Plumsteadville Fire Chief Brian Dubree said firefighters arrived to find a blaze in the basement of the home. They began to fight the flames, but as they worked their way into the basement they discovered a propane gas line had failed and the leaking gas was creating a torch-like fire. They backed out and fought the flames until the propane was turned off.
Also on STATter911 …
- Raw video: Chasing fire in the walls from basement to attic in Ontario home. – March 9, 2013
- Explosion caught on video: Propane blast on roof of apartment building under construction in Jacksonville, Florida. – February 20, 2013
- Firefighter blown back five feet from explosion in basement. Escapes serious injury in California, PA fire. – March 6, 2012
- UPDATED – Raw video & fireground audio: Parker, Colorado house fire. Evacuation ordered. – September 15, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments