Above is video and fireground audio from coalregionfire of a fire on Wednesday in Port Carbon, Pennsylania (Schuylkill County).
A power overload in an apartment building which contained a marijuana growing operation left four people homeless Wednesday morning after a fire broke out shortly before 7 a.m.
More than 75 marijuana plants, fertilizer, an elaborate irrigation system and lighting system were removed from the second floor apartment at 233 Coal St
Dean Vermeersch, 53, from Port Carbon faces drug charges and is accused of putting people in danger.
The fire marshal said an electrical overload between the first and second floor of the home caused the fire.
Also on STATter911 …
- Must see dash-cam video: Lawsuit after WI police officer chases volunteer firefighter responding to firehouse. FF claims excessive force when gun is pointed at him during traffic stop. – November 4, 2012
- Raw video: Multi-family house fire in Williamsport, PA. – January 12, 2013
- Early video: Two alarm commercial/residential fire on Staten Island. – September 6, 2013
- Raw video: Apartment fire in Hazle Township, PA. – October 19, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments