Video from wildbill0013 taken during a fire Saturday night at 14 Defense Drive in Aberdeen, Maryland.
A child discovered that an unattended candle had caused a fire in his bedroom just before 11 p.m. Saturday and told his grandmother, the fire marshal said.
According to the fire marshal, the child’s parents, who also lived in the residence, were not home at the time of the fire, which was reported at 10:53 p.m.
Also on STATter911 …
- Helmet-cam: Two-alarm house fire in West Manchester Township, PA with people trapped. – September 12, 2012
- TV’s LeDuff says Detroit medic punished for giving blanket to homeless man. Reporter thinks it’s time to clean out headquarters. – October 11, 2012
- FDNY early raw video: Initial attack at three-alarm house fire with exposures in Queens. – August 15, 2012
- Pre-arrival video: House fire in Ansonia, CT. – September 26, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments