Video from Tampa Fire Rescue (TampaFROfficial) from a house fire at 401 Janette Avenue on Friday afternoon. The second video below shows firefighters saving the family’s pet.
No people were inside, but a gerbil named Sniffles was rescued by a firefighter and given to the family.
This fire began when a teenage boy was cooking chicken and fries and the grease caught fire on the stove. The kitchen quickly filled with smoke, setting off the smoke detectors, and he could not extinguish the fire, fire officials said.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- A view from the command post: Video of house fire in Tracy, California. – February 29, 2012
- Raw video: Two-alarm house fire in Glen Rock, New Jersey. – February 14, 2012
- Sticks, bucket brigade, a leaky hose and a lot of heart. Fighting fire in Kenya. – January 25, 2012
- Explosion caught on camera: Oxygen tank blows up during house fire in New Hope, AL knocking down firefighters. – February 15, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments