Video from homer218 of a fire reported around 1:00 this afternoon on Swan Road in Mahwah, New Jersey (Bergen County).
Mahwah firefighters were fighting a fire Tuesday afternoon that broke out in a service van parked in a driveway and spread to a home on Swan Rd., police said.
According to Police Chief Jim Batelli, an electrician installing a generator in the house had parked in the driveway near the home’s garage. After 1 p.m., he heard a popping noise, and saw that his van was fully engulfed in flames, Batelli said.
The fire spread from the van to the garage, and caused significant damage to the home, officials said.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Raw video: Two homes burn in Brampton, Ontario. – November 30, 2013
- Pre-arrival video: Machesney Park, IL house fire. – June 11, 2013
- Raw video: House fire in Chilliwack, BC. – April 26, 2013
- Early video: Garage fire in Blacklick, Ohio. – May 6, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments