Fire crews responded to a reported structure fire at 445 Indian Creek Road just after 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon to discover thick, heavy, toxic smoke billowing from the house. Firefighters tried to knock down the fire quickly, but the fire was already in the walls of this balloon frame construction house. Fire traveled through the hollow walls of the structure spreading from the basement to the attic, which made it difficult to find and extinguish the blaze.
Also on STATter911 …
- Early video: House fire in Malone, New York. – January 30, 2013
- Pre-arrival video: Single family home under construction spreads to four other houses in British Columbia. – September 27, 2012
- Arrival video: Apartment fire in Stony Plain, Alberta. – May 12, 2013
- Raw video: Three-alarm house fire in Hackensack, NJ spreads to exposure. – March 18, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments