The flames broke out inside an unoccupied home on Lincoln Avenue in Dunkirk around 11:30 Saturday night.
When firefighters arrived, they didn’t just have to fight flames. Live electrical wires were also dangling in front of the house.
It took nearly three hours to put out the fire and it left behind extensive damage.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Raw video: Watch firefighters who wait until after the power is cut before fighting electrical fire. – July 25, 2013
- Helmet-cam: House fire with firefighter receiving electric shock in Colwyn, PA. – January 7, 2013
- Police dash-cam video: House fire in Manistee, MI. – April 30, 2013
- Helmet-cam: House fire in Middlesex Township, PA (Cumberland County). – August 7, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments