A 21-year-old resident and a volunteer firefighter were injured this morning at a house fire in Bethlehem Township, Pa., according to township Fire Marshal Steven Gallagher.
Gallagher said the fire started in the basement when a burning candle was left unattended.
Gallagher said the 21-year-old suffered second-degree burns to his forearm and has been treated and released from St. Luke’s University Hospital in the township.
A firefighter who twisted his ankle was also treated and released for his injury, according to Gallagher.
Also on STATter911 …
- Raw video & radio traffic: Mayday at three-alarm Allentown, PA restaurant fire. Five firefighters hurt at Youell’s Oyster House. – January 22, 2013
- Raw video & radio traffic: Easton, PA duplex fire. – May 11, 2013
- Mayday audio & video: Mother & child believed dead at Lancaster, PA house fire. Two firefighters hurt trying to make rescue. Lt. Andre Kelley, critical but stable at burn unit. – February 18, 2013
- Early video: House fire in Aberdeen, MD. – January 1, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments