Video from MCFD1577 of a fire on Monday night reported to have started in the garage of a house on Renfrew Drive in Clay, New York (Onondaga County).
After the fire started around 9:30 p.m., a 17-year-old boy ran out to the backyard; his parents ran out front, (Moyers Corners Deputy Fire Chief Steve) Zaferakis said.
When Moyers Corners volunteer firefighters arrived at 8202 Renfrew Drive, near Soule Road, they said they saw heavy fire coming from the garage. A Moyers Corners fire chief went to the backyard and helped the teen get to the front yard safely, Zaferakis said. No one was injured, he said.
Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
Also on STATter911 …
- Helmet-cam video: Garage fire with propane tanks, wires down & chained dog in East St. Louis, IL. – November 14, 2013
- Raw video: House fire in Chilliwack, BC. – April 26, 2013
- Raw video: Two homes burn in Brampton, Ontario. – November 30, 2013
- Early video: Garage fire in Blacklick, Ohio. – May 6, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments