Do you want to sell a rig? Click HERE to find out how with SellFireTrucks.com.
The two-bay garage at 110 Vine St. was fully involved when firefighters arrived Friday. The 30-by-30-foot wood structure with vinyl siding was destroyed by the fire.
“It’s gone,” Shannon Eberly, Weaverland Valley’s fire chief, said of the 30-by-30-foot wood structure. “It’s a total loss.”
Eberly said the structure was used for a candle-making business and that “evidently something went wrong during that process.”
Also on STATter911 …
- Early video: House fire in Escondido, CA. – September 30, 2013
- Raw video & radio traffic: Two-alarm garage fire in Radnor, PA. – September 28, 2013
- Raw video: House fire in Santa Cruz, California. – June 23, 2012
- Raw video: Garage fire in Berwick, PA. – October 25, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments